Monday, August 4, 2008

Absent.

Wow!. I feel a little like the prodigal daughter returning the fold. I am a little embarrassed and a lot sorry for my sudden and unpardonable departure.
Much has happened since my last post. I started and finished Breaking Dawn, "almost" baptized my second born, had a little "preggers" scare (TMI, I know...something about blogging just brings it out of me), sent my third born off to school, watched a boat load of reality TV, started soccer and dance, bought tickets to the Weezer concert, wrote a talk for Sacrament meeting, visited my best friend from high school (gurl you crack me up...it was so much fun to see you, your mom and your three little monkeys...oh and I hope you had a great bday), started making Halloween costumes for the kiddies and started decorating my house for said holiday (remember, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all...I love Halloween and figured since all the stores have started putting out Halloween decorations,so should I...so, stop rolling your eyes).
That's all for now.

No comments: