Monday, April 28, 2008

My First Tag

I've been tagged. This is my first time. How exciting. Thanks Kim.

4 Jobs I've Had

1- Babysitter
2- Receptionist/Cashier at a medical clinic
3- Office assistant at doctor's office
4- College tutor (math, german, chemistry)

4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once

1- Some Kind of Wonderful
2- Pretty in Pink
3- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
4- High School Musical

4 Places I've Lived

1- St. George, Utah
2- Salt Lake City, Utah
3- Sacramento, California
4- Sandy, Utah
* I only live places that start with "s"

4 T.V. Shows I Watch

1- Moonlight
2- Lost
3- Eli Stone
4- Grey's Anatomy

4 Places I've Been

1- Washington D.C.
2- Nova Scotia, Canada
3- Disneyland
4- Cancun, Mexico

4 Things I'm Looking Forward To This Year

1- Avery starting kindergarten (not really, my baby's all grown up)
2- Fall
3- Halloween
4- Christmas

4 People I Tag

The first four people who read this post

2 comments:

brittanyc said...

So this was fun to read! I'm so glad you are doing this blogging thing, too. I love the pics of the kids. Are you still in Sandy? That's so close...we really should visit again!
Britt

Julie said...

Hi Erika. It was fun to chat at the park. Your blog is cute. Love the pics. You should check out my friend Marie's blog. She has lots of cute craft ideas for kids. makeandtakes.com. Lets get together soon.
Julie