Thursday, January 21, 2010

My new fave.

So, I have a little preoccupation with music. I'm always searching for new artists, songs etc. to add to my library. Anywho, I was on the way to Target the other day and the song currently spinning in my playlist came on. I loved it from the first chord. I had no idea it was Mika, but since I already love him...
Hope you enjoy. Try not to snap your fingers or tap your foot whilst listening...I dare ya. Oh, and it does drop a teeny, little "h" bomb (hope that doesn't affect our friendship).

5 comments:

miller time all the time said...

i like it, i like it alot!!!! ive never even heard of mika but hey its good..it would also be a good zumba song!!

Anonymous said...

Lovin it! I think I will add it to my work out songs!

Malea said...

Hey, what's the big idea? Yo Mika!...da da da. Suckin too hard on your lollipop, hey love's gonna get you down...........love the Mika. We were meant to be friends.

Ashlyn said...

I love this song so much! My mom bought mikas cd. well have to give you a copy or something.

Unknown said...

Tayona! That is such a great idea. I love this song and I love Mika!